Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Bradford to be activated today for tomorrow's game
I thought Zimmer looked like a husband who was confronted by a mind reading wife when he was asked about Bradford and the "report" outta Boston.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Activated from the IR, which had to happen, does not necessarily mean "active" for the game. 
Exactly. But you'd have to ask the question, with another week to activate him why would they drop Kyle Carter if they weren't going to dress Bradford? 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Activated from the IR, which had to happen, does not necessarily mean "active" for the game. 
if he wasnt going to be active for the game, no need to take him off of IR. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
what i really find compelling inside all of this QB talk is what this now says about how the team views Kyle Sloter... I think they must really like the kid to carry him on the 53 despite of all their "starters"  being "healthy".
They LOVE him. He isn't ready yet, but he really has a chance to develop into something. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
what i really find compelling inside all of this QB talk is what this now says about how the team views Kyle Sloter... I think they must really like the kid to carry him on the 53 despite of all their "starters"  being "healthy".
They LOVE him. He isn't ready yet, but he really has a chance to develop into something. 
SO that has to be a large factor in what they do with the pending FA then.  If they like him that much they likely won't be looking big money long term?  I mean they have Sloter locked up for 2 more years? Then he would be a RFA?

How do you think that opinion plays into their negotiations/standing with the top 3?

Quote: @NodakViking said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
SO that has to be a large factor in what they do with the pending FA then.  If they like him that much they likely won't be looking big money long term?  I mean they have Sloter locked up for 2 more years? Then he would be a RFA?

How do you think that opinion plays into their negotiations/standing with the top 3?

I doubt the Vikings are going to plan on Sloter being the backup QB next year, he'd have to earn it. So even if the Vikings do resign two of their QB's it won't be a huge issue. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@NodakViking said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@JimmyinSD said:

I doubt the Vikings are going to plan on Sloter being the backup QB next year, he'd have to earn it. So even if the Vikings do resign two of their QB's it won't be a huge issue. 
It's going to be a very interesting end of the season and transition into free agency.