Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Bradford to be activated today for tomorrow's game
Let the conjecture begin. Who do they sit? Zimmer has never had 3 QBs active for a game. I know we talked about it in here yesterday, but still...wow. So we can believe Zimmer as far as we can throw him. Smile

Update: they waived TE Kyle Carter to make room. Team will roll with 2 true TEs. Vikings have 4 QBs on the roster....another wow.

nice. 

I wonder if he'll start?  B)

what i really find compelling inside all of this QB talk is what this now says about how the team views Kyle Sloter... I think they must really like the kid to carry him on the 53 despite of all their "starters"  being "healthy".

Volumes being spoken...

So Bradford is not the past after all.  He has a place on the team.   Very interesting really.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
what i really find compelling inside all of this QB talk is what this now says about how the team views Kyle Sloter... I think they must really like the kid to carry him on the 53 despite of all their "starters"  being "healthy".
That and he is the only QB under control for next season.

Quote: @SkolVikings44 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
We can have our pick of any of the three if we want.  

Quote: @SkolVikings44 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
That  wouldn't mean much if wasn't showing good in practice.   Think about how rare a team carrying 4 QBs is...especially on their 53.

Activated from the IR, which had to happen, does not necessarily mean "active" for the game.