Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Sam Bradford is healthy, should he be Case Keenum’s backup in the playoffs?
It would have been pretty sweet to give Keenum the start and the scripted series, then let Bradford and Teddy rotate around against Chicago.

A healthy, confident Bradford is a guy who could easily start. There was some talk about Teddy and having realistic expectations about our offense; not that he couldnt play good but rather that it would hard to play "perfect" like Keenum has. I don't know if the floor is as low, per say, with Bradford. He is rusty and hasnt played recently, but I think he has that ability to "crush" it. He made it look easy against New Orleans. We may have seen "missed oppertunities" we in and out with WRs streaking wide open. Im not complaining, I love Keenum at QB, I just wonder if its kinda funny at this point that Bradford might actually end up being what we thought Teddy could be for the offense. Bradford knows the system, he can read a defense well and make tight throws. His ceiling would be that New Orleans game; i guess I question how far of a reach that might not be.

Keenum has deserved every oppertunity to start, im not going there lol... The healthier Bradford actually is, the higher eyebrows are going to go. If there's a YouTube video of him jumping stacks or somethinf dumb, lol, that Saints game will be talked about even more. 

If Keenum goes down in the middle of a playoff game or "needs to go" and Bradford is feeling like he did early in the year, how could we not put him in? No disrespect to Teddy at all. Id be excited if he got the nod. I respect what Bradford has done and really wonder what this offense would have looked like after that week 1 game. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I dont think any of us could have imagined this thread title right after game 2...

We would have been like "WTF, are you kidding?"

23m
Gallery: Vikings beat Bears for 2nd-ever 13-win seasonusat.ly/2q1fmKS