Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Minnesota, Seattle, New Orleans and Philadelphia all lose in Wk 14
Vikings go 14-2

1 fer 1, broheim...

Stickey and Wetlander both called that one.  I missed!  Maybe its a good thing.
I think I would rather play the falcons again instead of the Aints. 

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
My son wants us to lose one game more before playoffs - thinking we will still be 1 with another loss.  This one would be ok with me on the road after the last 8 games. 
If we are going to lose 1 before year end this would be one of the worst to lose for tie breaking reasons.  We need this oNE
  Tell you son to ask for the Bengals game as that's non conference and would hurt less.

We have friends in the neighborhood who are Benfals fans.  Can't lose that one. Wink

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
My son wants us to lose one game more before playoffs - thinking we will still be 1 with another loss.  This one would be ok with me on the road after the last 8 games. 
If we are going to lose 1 before year end this would be one of the worst to lose for tie breaking reasons.  We need this oNE
  Tell you son to ask for the Bengals game as that's non conference and would hurt less.
This...Much as it pains me to say as I plan on being at that game. 

Viking fans should be dancing a jig over Atl win last night. Helped us and put a big hurt on GB too. 

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
We have friends in the neighborhood who are Benfals fans.  Can't lose that one. Wink
i understand,  but he who laughs last laughs best... just think of all the laughing you will be doing with homefield throughout the playoffs in January.

but yeah... i understand.

I refuse to look ahead...the pain has been all to real in the past when doing so.  Crush the Kitties this week. Next week will come when it does...

We will win out 14-2 with Home games all the way to the Superbowl.