Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bovada: Atlanta (-3), Total = 47
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Watched their game last weekend vs the Bucs...That game was closer than the final score indicated...much like the Ravens, we can run on this team...without Freeman we have a better shot at making them one dimensional...Ryan and Shannihan >> Ryan and Sark...of our next two, this one is I like more...
Agreed...Carolina on D and @ home will be a difficult test. 
Yup, plus a lot of Falcon fans went to the game last week dressed as empty seats...I predict a fourth quarter skoI chant...our D inside...giddyup...
Wait, don't they have a gorgeous, brand new stadium? 
And $2 hot dogs...

There's a gal that is known as the "ticket lady" who puts together groups for Vikings away games.  She announced on Monday that the Falcons called her and told her they had 50 more tickets for her.  $60 dollars a piece.  That's crazy.  60 dollars for a seat, new stadium and for a team that is in the hunt for the division playing another division leader.    I would expect a lot of purple in the stands.  ohh and the tickets she had, all sold by 5pm last night.  

Not bashing Atlanta, but like many large cities in Florida the weather is just too nice and there's just too much going on other than Sports.

I remember when I was at FSU and the Braves were in their heyday with Maddox, Smoltz and Glavin I could literally drive up to the ATL and get great seats...for Playoff Games! 

It's the same in Tampa, Jacksonville and Miami. Can't really blame the population either. At least I can't as I sit here bundled up in KC.

GeorgiaVike swore up and down that tickets for this game would be cheap before the season even started.  I said he was nuts with the new stadium and the team coming off the superbowl appearance...no way the sucker wasn't a sellout and then some.

Sorry for doubting you GV,  I was wrong...you were right...you are smart I am dumb....etc etc

Quote: @FSUVike said:
Not bashing Atlanta, but like many large cities in Florida the weather is just too nice and there's just too much going on other than Sports.

I remember when I was at FSU and the Braves were in their heyday with Maddox, Smoltz and Glavin I could literally drive up to the ATL and get great seats...for Playoff Games! 

It's the same in Tampa, Jacksonville and Miami. Can't really blame the population either. At least I can't as I sit here bundled up in KC.
I'll throw shade at em for not supporting a team that just won the NFC the previous season. Shameful.