Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bovada: Atlanta (-3), Total = 47
Will be interesting to see how the week plays out and where the $$ is placed.

https://sports.bovada.lv/football/nfl/ga...rket-group

Money is already going to Atl. Line opened at Atl -2.5

I can see that making sense - Atlanta's offense has finally found its stride and its a home game for them.

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
I can see that making sense - Atlanta's offense has finally found its stride and its a home game for them.
yep,  the minus 3 is basically saying its a draw with the home team advantage.  atl is a good team when they are firing on all cylinders,  and they have been getting there the last few weeks.

Vegas likes Minnesota, but there's no total buy in with Keenum at QB. It'll be like this all year.

Watched their game last weekend vs the Bucs...That game was closer than the final score indicated...much like the Ravens, we can run on this team...without Freeman we have a better shot at making them one dimensional...Ryan and Shannihan >> Ryan and Sark...of our next two, this one is I like more...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Watched their game last weekend vs the Bucs...That game was closer than the final score indicated...much like the Ravens, we can run on this team...without Freeman we have a better shot at making them one dimensional...Ryan and Shannihan >> Ryan and Sark...of our next two, this one is I like more...
Agreed...Carolina on D and @ home will be a difficult test. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Yup, plus a lot of Falcon fans went to the game last week dressed as empty seats...I predict a fourth quarter skoI chant...our D inside...giddyup...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Yup, plus a lot of Falcon fans went to the game last week dressed as empty seats...I predict a fourth quarter skoI chant...our D inside...giddyup...
Wait, don't they have a gorgeous, brand new stadium? 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Wait, don't they have a gorgeous, brand new stadium? 
Complete with a brand new chik-fil-a

that will not be open Sunday ...

bet on it