Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heavyweight Bout Coming Up
Quote: @StickyBun said:
The Rams like to talk on defense....its going to be a good one. Slap them in the mouth right out of the gate. Bring the noise. Crowd should be amped up. This should be the national game of the week on Fox.
no i think we are stuck with the same shitty crew that had yesterdays game... Charles Davis has to be the worst prepared announcer in the industry... he doesnt know shit about the Vikings and he tries to talk like he does... its maddening to think that he is getting paid to do this.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
The Rams like to talk on defense....its going to be a good one. Slap them in the mouth right out of the gate. Bring the noise. Crowd should be amped up. This should be the national game of the week on Fox.
no i think we are stuck with the same shitty crew that had yesterdays game... Charles Davis has to be the worst prepared announcer in the industry... he doesnt know shit about the Vikings and he tries to talk like he does... its maddening to think that he is getting paid to do this.
Yeah, I know its not, but I wish it were because it should be. This thing should have been flexed.

[Image: image.jpg]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
i dont understand why we have this crew again?!?!  First, they are terrible, it was disgusting how much they were pulling for Washington yesterday, particularly the play by play guy. 

Second, what game is bigger than this one?  Premier teams, new stadium, LA market, at worst we should be getting Thom Brennan

Skodin, don't forget Kupp vs. Alexander.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Stop Gurley. Hit him so hard, Lawrence McCutheon feels it.
Run on the Rams. They are, IIRC, 26th vs the run.
24th as of today. 15th overall. 

Murray needs to have a big game. 

I remember watching this one on TV. This is the last time our beloved Vikings won an NFC CG.

Skol baby, give me another one lord...

At the 3:35 mark did number 64 Sheet himself