Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with the subject titles?
The side bar is not editable by members that is just an RSS feed is all it is. You cannot comment on those things because the links bring you directly to the news item.  

It's time to legalize Marijuana in all 50 states.

Quote: @PapaScott said:
It's time to legalize Marijuana in all 50 states.
[Image: et6hmmoy7ddr.gif]

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Referring to others that did reference.

I guess i didnt see the threads in question with funny (or not?) titles. All i looked at was threads with titles of the articles linked. But I have been day drinking since 10:30am and I am in a boat on a lake fishing (no I am not piloting the boat) so I may have missd something. 

Perhaps I need to put in a filter for people posting links to news? This isnt a new concern. People used to complain about another poster posting news as well. 

[Image: 14xv7g.jpg]

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Referring to others that did reference.

I guess i didnt see the threads in question with funny (or not?) titles. All i looked at was threads with titles of the articles linked. But I have been day drinking since 10:30am and I am in a boat on a lake fishing (no I am not piloting the boat) so I may have missd something. 

Perhaps I need to put in a filter for people posting links to news? This isnt a new concern. People used to complain about another poster posting news as well. 
I don't understand the angst.  I think Barr's headlines are funny.  Sometimes I click on the story to see if I guessed right... other times it's pretty obvious what the thread is about.  Either way, I don't understand why anyone would be upset about this.  Unless they though that VF was a "legit" news organization (like AP or Reuters).  This is supposed to be fun...

Some one necro bump an old thread???

Lmao

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Some one necro bump an old thread???

Lmao
Yup, I saw GV was in the house, & this is his one & only thread that he started, so...

& lookiy what I won...!  Wink B)
  • [Image: E5HLQYKH5AQ2.jpg]
    You earned the I'm Not Dead Yet! badge.You should try bring humans back to life now that you have brought this discussion back from the dead.12:08PM Comment

BOOM!