Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metellus on JJM: 'He's going to be good for the team, locker room'
(07-04-2024, 02:41 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: One of the comments said "straight-up sounds like KOC"

I think they're right lol!

My man brought up the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, that's where I'm from. Recognize! I get what he's saying, both Minnesota and the U.P. have the same kind of nice people. He's obviously a fan of the Midwest and the values. 
This kid is going to take the state of Minnesota by storm. I've never been more invested in a QB prospect for the Vikings by a mile. Giddy up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

(07-04-2024, 02:41 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: One of the comments said "straight-up sounds like KOC"

I think they're right lol!

He's definitely parroting what he's hearing from the coach. Uses the same vocabulary. Now, can he play? 5 weeks from tomorrow we'll see him in action when the Vikings host the Raiders.

(Yesterday, 07:40 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: He's definitely parroting what he's hearing from the coach. Uses the same vocabulary. Now, can he play? 5 weeks from tomorrow we'll see him in action when the Vikings host the Raiders.

And that'll be the first pre-season game I am planning to go to in probably 7+ seasons...
[-] The following 2 users Like purplefaithful's post:

(07-04-2024, 02:54 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: My man brought up the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, that's where I'm from. Recognize! I get what he's saying, both Minnesota and the U.P. have the same kind of nice people. He's obviously a fan of the Midwest and the values. 
This kid is going to take the state of Minnesota by storm. I've never been more invested in a QB prospect for the Vikings by a mile. Giddy up.

Sticky, I forgot that you had ties to the UP.  What town are you from?
I spent ten years in the Western UP.  Ironwood/Bessemer/Wakefield and worked in the ski industry there before I moved to Colorado (and then Montana).

(Yesterday, 10:33 AM)Montana Tom Wrote: Sticky, I forgot that you had ties to the UP.  What town are you from?
I spent ten years in the Western UP.  Ironwood/Bessemer/Wakefield and worked in the ski industry there before I moved to Colorado (and then Montana).

Escanaba/Bark River area, so kind of south central U.P. right on Lake Michigan.