Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Metellus on JJM: 'He's going to be good for the team, locker room'
The Purple Persuasion
@TPPSkol
"He’s gonna figure it out because he always does and I think he’s gonna be real good for the team. He brings a good energy,  you can tell he’s a leader by nature so I think he’ll be really good for the locker room."

-#Vikings Team Captain, Josh Mettelus @NoExcuses_23 on Rookie QB JJ McCarthy

Leadership keeps coming up after people meet McCarthy. Very mature 21 year old. Genuine.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

Well you Michigan men do tend to stick together Sticky…  Cool Angel
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kentis's post:

(07-03-2024, 11:52 AM)Kentis Wrote: Well you Michigan men do tend to stick together Sticky…  Cool Angel

lol, yeah I know I'm ringing this guy's bell, but IMO he's special. Proof is in the pudding for sure. Mentality is such a big part of being successful.
[-] The following 2 users Like StickierBuns's post:

(07-03-2024, 11:58 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: lol, yeah I know I'm ringing this guy's bell, but IMO he's special. Proof is in the pudding for sure. Mentality is such a big part of being successful.

Oh I’m right there w/ you on him, I just attended the schools of Keith Nord & Adam Thielen…!  Angel
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kentis's post:

U better be right @Stickier...

I'm blaming you if this kid flames-out.

Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

(07-03-2024, 12:31 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: U better be right @Stickier...

I'm blaming you if this kid flames-out.

Cool

He's our Neo, the One. Take the purple pill, PF. This is the kid to break the Viking's curse. Its not just me saying it, look how his new teammates have responded. And Thielen. I've been shoutin' it since March. 

[Image: d7081df5-9e90-4cad-b845-c8e2e0079830_text.gif]

(07-03-2024, 01:04 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: He's our Neo, the One. Take the purple pill, PF. This is the kid to break the Viking's curse. Its not just me saying it, look how his new teammates have responded. And Thielen. I've been shoutin' it since March. 

[Image: d7081df5-9e90-4cad-b845-c8e2e0079830_text.gif]

I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?
[-] The following 1 user Likes FLVike's post:

More from Thielen on JJM:

"He's a great kid. You don't really realize that he's 21-years-old when you're talking to him [and] when you're hanging around him. He's got a maturity about him that you can tell goes beyond his age.

And that's step No. 1 as a quarterback, right? To have that maturity level, have that kind of poise or kind of that aura around you that just feels confident. And [he's] just a good person. So, I've really enjoyed being around him for the little time that I've been able to be around him."

(07-03-2024, 09:59 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: The Purple Persuasion
@TPPSkol
"He’s gonna figure it out because he always does and I think he’s gonna be real good for the team. He brings a good energy,  you can tell he’s a leader by nature so I think he’ll be really good for the locker room."

-#Vikings Team Captain, Josh Mettelus @NoExcuses_23 on Rookie QB JJ McCarthy

Leadership keeps coming up after people meet McCarthy. Very mature 21 year old. Genuine.

Yeah, I'm right there with you Sticky...  that maturity, leadership, aura, it factor...  whatever you want to call it...  The great ones have it and I think he's going to be a great QB for us. Kids a leader, a winner, and he's got the physical tools to succeed.

BOOM
[-] The following 2 users Like MAD GAINZ's post:

One of the comments said "straight-up sounds like KOC"

I think they're right lol!