Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's gonna watch the Thursday Presidential debate?
Hmmm...

...well, if Brandon is sent home to his rocking chair and Amazon's unending Depends deliveries, and if the felonious former liar-in-chief actually gets hit with legal penalties keeping him from getting elected...it'd be Harris vs...Haley? That'd be EXCELLENT. Harris' record and inability to make a lucid point would kill her in the first debate, and we'd have a shot at an actual moderate in office...!!
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

I like Haley but there's not a chance the Republicans would turn to her if Trump was forced out (not a chance btw..). Some of those Haley votes cast were from never Trumpers but a lot of them came from Democrats in open primaries. That support doesn't translate to the support in the General...even against Dementia'd Biden. You also have the MAGA crowd which will never forgive Haley for "disloyalty". Her best chance was to wait 4 years and fight it out after Trump either finishes out his term...or is too old to run again. Her attacks on Trump during the Primaries discount her for consideration for VP (and presumptive GOP Presidential favorite in 2028) even though I think she'd be great at both. I think she'd be a good Secretary of State as well.

(07-09-2024, 02:52 PM)badgervike Wrote: I like Haley but there's not a chance the Republicans would turn to her if Trump was forced out (not a chance btw..). Some of those Haley votes cast were from never Trumpers but a lot of them came from Democrats in open primaries.  That support doesn't translate to the support in the General...even against Dementia'd Biden.  You also have the MAGA crowd which will never forgive Haley for "disloyalty".  Her best chance was to wait 4 years and fight it out after Trump either finishes out his term...or is too old to run again.  Her attacks on Trump during the Primaries discount her for consideration for VP (and presumptive GOP Presidential favorite in 2028) even though I think she'd be great at both. I think she'd be a good Secretary of State as well.

The fact that orange boi tried to blame HER for the lack of security on Jan 6, with her not even in DC at the time and nowhere near the chain of command in that matter, should have that lying, steaming turd as questioned about his acuity as Brandon is.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

(07-09-2024, 02:58 PM)Zanary Wrote: The fact that orange boi tried to blame HER for the lack of security on Jan 6, with her not even in DC at the time and nowhere near the chain of command in that matter, should have that lying, steaming turd as questioned about his acuity as Brandon is.

The TDS kicking in again Z?  He clearly meant to say Pelosi when he said "Nikki Haley, you know they, do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it. All of it, because of lots of things like Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guard, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people,” Trump said.

It was the before the New Hampshire primary and he'd been bashing Haley a fair amount when he said that.  You HONESTLY think he was referring to Haley given the context of that statement.

Who's the others in "they" if he was referring to Haley?

Good thing none of your preferred candidates ever say something wrong when they're answering hundreds of questions a day. and giving a speech (without a teleprompter).  Certainly, the current President never makes misstatements.....  I'll give you a hint...he didn't really mean to say he beat Medicare...

If you want to be angry...make it something of substance not pin your anger on an obvious misstatement.  It's like the Trump said he'd be a dictator nonsense.

0 seconds of 1 minute, 57 secondsVolume 90%

[-] The following 1 user Likes badgervike's post: