Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's gonna watch the Thursday Presidential debate?
I usually watch all the debates.  This year, not so sure.  Will we learn anything new?  Probably not but there may be some interesting gaffes...  Might be worth making popcorn and watch.

That's gonna be a game-time decision for me. As much as I feel like it's my job as a citizen to stay informed, having to listen to the two criminal codgers I despise more than 99% of the world's population for hours...?

That's a rough night.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zanary's post:

I really dont know if i can watch these 2 again...

I really dont think I'll learn anything new.

It'll be a game-time decision for me and I'll probably turn on Star Trek reruns instead.

At least they have the mic's shut-off when its the others turn.
[-] The following 2 users Like purplefaithful's post:

2 things we can be sure of:

"Brandon" is gonna get in every "convicted felon" lick he can, maybe some fraud bits...

...while "Trumplestilskin" is going to insist that he won by miles, and every counterpoint was rigged, and the mediator was terrible....

well that was certainly enlightening. Brandons doctors missed with the meds, next time they will administer the dosage about 15 minutes earlier and his handlers will be the ones shutting off his mic. it was funny how he would be on the verge of saying something really stupid and he would look up and stop himself, I was imagining somebody off camera holding up a huge STOP sign like in Forest Gump. and Trump, for fucks sake, you got your licks in, answer the damn questions. I give CNN a D for moderation, they pretty much abandoned their dead mic policy in the first 30 minutes, although I did like that they would return to the original question at the end and try and at least to get an answer.

I've read and watched the post-game from a few sources, now...

...holy s**t, Brandon absolutely underlined the worries about his age, his mental vacancy, and his wayward BS...

...and the Trumplestilskin was pouty, looked bored, and gives every impression of feeling justified to use the Oval Office for axe grinding.

For f***'s sake, arrest both of these asshats, keep them away from power....

[Image: trump-biden-debate6.jpg]That was painful.  Even the most ardent media and Democratic operatives are in full panic mode suggesting that it's time for Biden to drop out.  We'll see how that plays out.  Many are blaming Jill Biden for allowing this to continue.  I used to take that view but realized that for a career politician...being President...this is like one of those "Make a Wish" scenarios where he gets to play out his lifetime dream...before he dies.  And what better place...he has around the clock caregivers (staff) to take care of everything for him.

It takes a lot to make Trump look Preisdential..but Biden pulled it off admirably.

I think it’s probably important to remember that this is probably Biden at his best and most prepared. The democrats have known that this is what Biden is for a while now and they still have been running a Biden only campaign. They have eliminated all other potential candidates and didn’t even have a primary.

There’s only 2 options:
1. They thought they would be able to drug him up and get him able to perform for the debate, but failed.
2. They knew this was going to be a trainwreck and it’s intentional.

Putting my tinfoil hat on, I think they like having us pick between 2 repugnant but captured choices.

But in all reality, we, as the citizens, need to firmly regain control of which people make it through the primary process and onto the ballot, because the real important stuff of making sure that we have valid options has already happened.
[-] The following 1 user Likes medaille's post:

(06-28-2024, 10:59 AM)badgervike Wrote: [Image: trump-biden-debate6.jpg]That was painful.  Even the most ardent media and Democratic operatives are in full panic mode suggesting that it's time for Biden to drop out.  We'll see how that plays out.  Many are blaming Jill Biden for allowing this to continue.  I used to take that view but realized that for a career politician...being President...this is like one of those "Make a Wish" scenarios where he gets to play out his lifetime dream...before he dies.  And what better place...he has around the clock caregivers (staff) to take care of everything for him.

It takes a lot to make Trump look Preisdential..but Biden pulled it off admirably.

That pic is excellent!

The orange, liar, felon sh**head is not presidential, he's bottom-tier filth. His lie collection grew another stack last night, and WHY CAN'T HE BE HONEST FOR A FEW SENTENCES? What kinds of morons will follow a filthy, proven manipulator who keeps babbling about the "stolen" election (sorry, sparky, your own judges confirm you're lying trash) and that he told Pelosi to get the National Guard (she's outside that chain of command, but he keeps insisting on it...the gutless lying assclown also blamed it on Haley, recently, who wasn't even in DC at the time).

He can't be accurate or honest, and anyone believe him, or believing IN him, is a grand example of someone that has a powerful hatred for this country; don't get all huffy and assign more utterly bulls**t to me, we already know that the dnc hates the country.

(06-28-2024, 11:33 AM)medaille Wrote: I think it’s probably important to remember that this is probably Biden at his best and most prepared.  The democrats have known that this is what Biden is for a while now and they still have been running a Biden only campaign.  They have eliminated all other potential candidates and didn’t even have a primary.

There’s only 2 options:
1. They thought they would be able to drug him up and get him able to perform for the debate, but failed.
2. They knew this was going to be a trainwreck and it’s intentional.

Putting my tinfoil hat on, I think they like having us pick between 2 repugnant but captured choices.

But in all reality, we, as the citizens, need to firmly regain control of which people make it through the primary process and onto the ballot, because the real important stuff of making sure that we have valid options has already happened.

You're talking amazing sense, actually. The country's real "leadership" choices being between a feckless, babbling vacancy and an ethically failed, petulant, gutless narcissist should not be possible.

Both traitorous fan clubs need such a brutal ass-kicking for ruining this country....

(06-28-2024, 11:38 AM)Zanary Wrote: That pic is excellent!

The orange, liar, felon sh**head is not presidential, he's bottom-tier filth. His lie collection grew another stack last night, and WHY CAN'T HE BE HONEST FOR A FEW SENTENCES? What kinds of morons will follow a filthy, proven manipulator who keeps babbling about the "stolen" election (sorry, sparky, your own judges confirm you're lying trash) and that he told Pelosi to get the National Guard (she's outside that chain of command, but he keeps insisting on it...the gutless lying assclown also blamed it on Haley, recently, who wasn't even in DC at the time).

He can't be accurate or honest, and anyone believe him, or believing IN him, is a grand example of someone that has a powerful hatred for this country; don't get all huffy and assign more utterly bulls**t to me, we already know that the dnc hates the country.

You're talking amazing sense, actually. The country's real "leadership" choices being between a feckless, babbling vacancy and an ethically failed, petulant, gutless narcissist should not be possible.

Both traitorous fan clubs need such a brutal ass-kicking for ruining this country....

you cant say republican fan club put trump up there, most ardent republicans are not supporters of trump, if you want to say that the dems and repubs putting shit out there ignoring the middle class gave trump a platform... I can agree with that, I still think he is pretty scummy, and would have never considered voting for him, except that he is the one I find less repulsive once again.

I am still hoping that somehow Tulsi ends up on Trumps ticket or somebody else that isnt a swamp creature from way back, but I am fully prepared to be disappointed once again.

I really wanted Trump to ask why the hell we are giving tens of thousands to illegal immigrants, when we cant help the Americans in Hawaii that lost their homes and businesses. Unless I have missed an update as far as I have heard all those poor people have gotten was $700 1 time and the story went away... what a disgrace, I dont know if we can vote out or fire enough people to ever get close to making it right for how poorly that situation has been handled.