Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikes sign Griffin
Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"Still Hurtn" said:
Feels like Marcus Davenport 2.0
Ouch.

He's better than some of what's on our roster at the position but... years of spending high on db's through 2 regimes and we have so little to show for it.  Certainly haven't had an elite back end.   It's duct tape and bandages and prayers year in and year out.
The guy hasn't completed a full season since 2018. Really don't know anything about the man just wanted to say something clever and sarcastic

I've been saying that we need to sign a CB that can play outside & allows Murphy to move to the slot. This signing makes that happen. Now we need to see the contract details. It looks like KAM has been signing FAs to contracts that doesn't jeopardize the two 2025 3rd round comp picks. I would be disappointed if this signing does that. 

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
We are going into the draft with 1 massive need. QB1.  Other than that, an upgrade at IDL and IOL would be great.  Otherwise I think we are looking like a complete team. 

Be interesting to see if we could get an Ohorhoro and Zinter with whatever picks we have after getting our QB. 
[Image: y1sxras7r8si.gif]