Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who's watching the last Viking's game?
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Good on ya if you are, I won't be. I should say I'll just be watching whatever plays NFL Redzone decides to show me from the matchup. Its been awhile since I've cared less about watching a Viking's game than this one. To see what? What young talent am I going to see that hasn't already played? Fast forward me to the Draft for being interested in what the Vikings are doing. Happily, Michigan beat Alabama so I've got the CFB championship game still ahead to get excited about, then I'll watch the NFL playoffs and segue into college basketball. 
Too bad for us Michigan basketball is as pointless as Vikings football...

Just another hapless, pathetic, non disciplined effort to end the season folks. Offensive line is sieve. We literally cannot do anything. It's time to do some major overhauling and evaluation this offseason. Kwesi has been quasi hanging on to the prior regimes coattails as far as early success. It's time for him to earn his money this offseason and see what he's got. No more passes because this is his offseason to shape this franchise moving forward. We've cut salary and have some money to work with. Highest draft pick in a while. We need to get the quarterback position figured out while upgrading the talent across the board. This is Kwesi's offseason.

JJ making it a game. He must have missed the memo on the tank 

Annnnnnd the defense gives it right back. The total collapse of the defense over the last month has been baffling. I think it's safe to say opposing coaches have figured out what Flores is doing 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
Annnnnnd the defense gives it right back. The total collapse of the defense over the last month has been baffling. I think it's safe to say opposing coaches have figured out what Flores is doing 
insert Lions here…  Wink B)