Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL sideline reporter says she made shit up.....
Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
15 seconds of Andrews and Thompson's podcast make it pretty clear how crappy they are at life. They believe their useless careers as glorified ring girls give them cover. 
Yep. And I know some younger guys validate themselves this way as well that are in the media industry, but they believe their own bullshit now. They operate in an echo chamber and go to great measures to keep it that way: block the ones you don't want, engage the ones that kiss your ass. 

and i always thought half time was for running to the bathroom, making a snack, and refilling my drink. Usually sliding back into my chair just in time to see the kick off.

The networks would have them do the reports in bikini lingerie if they thought they could get away with it.  It is what it is.

I'm not surprised that a human being lied.  But wondering why she spilled the beans.  Does she need more attention than she already has being plastered all over various national broadcasts of the highest rated reality show in America?   Trying to ease her conscience?  Jealous of Taylor Swift?

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
and i always thought half time was for running to the bathroom, making a snack, and refilling my drink. Usually sliding back into my chair just in time to see the kick off.
Yeah this is 100% the play for NFL. Unfortunately, in college games the halftime is so excruciatingly long (seriously.. why?), that I have to either find another game (which are almost always also at halftime), or actually get off my butt and go do some chores. Sad!

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Lets be clear...I could give a F about how good of a reporter she actually is...
And that's exactly why she can say that shit but it is not helpful to the good women working in sports 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Lets be clear...I could give a F about how good of a reporter she actually is...
And that's exactly why she can say that shit but it is not helpful to the good women working in sports 
This. Its detrimental to legitimacy. 

She basically made herself into a meme, looking online I see what a joke she is now