Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
at Broncos then Bears
Quote: @"mblack" said:
The Bills are really the Vikings of the AFC. 12 men on the field really?
You cannot make this stuff up.
Anyway we have our work cut out next Sunday night because the Broncos defense played very well tonite

We need JJ back this week.

the broncos were not  impressive. bailed out  by 12 men on yhe field and sloppy play by yhe bills.russell averaged  like 3.5 yards a pass attempt that's not gona cut it 99 percent of the time.the last pass was just heaved up there super short sloppy bills dback runs into wr . then Denver not just kicking with what 18 seconds left. nope dumbass  Sean payton runs a play .runs fg team out in a  hurry  but a missed kick cause sloppy bills have 12 guys on the field  .every game is tuff in the nfl,but we better not be as sloppy as the bills tonight.idobt beleive we will.one thing else russell getting sacked  when you def can't afford a sack lol.

Broncos have won 3 in a row and have forced 9 TO's the past 2 games.

Raiders look like a different team since ditching McDaniel.  They'd run through a wall for Pierce.

This team REALLY needs that bye week to get here.

I'm going to Denver to see the game next weekend---not sure on wearing Addison or K. Williams jersey but will keep shouting until the thin air takes me out.

What a shit game last night. Broncos can be had. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
What a shit game last night. Broncos can be had. 
All I can say is, Broncos +7.5, cha-ching!  B)