Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Hunting
Pheasant opener here in South Dakota today. We had beauty weather and saw a ton of birds. 9 of us got 25. Still a ton of crops in so that made it a bit tougher. Probably saw 100+.

Pic before a drive. 

[Image: lwkkjy925ml0.jpeg]

Quote: @"Havoc1649" said:
Pheasant opener here in South Dakota today. We had beauty weather and saw a ton of birds. 9 of us got 25. Still a ton of crops in so that made it a bit tougher. Probably saw 100+.

Pic before a drive. 

Where abouts were you hunting?

Quote: @"Havoc1649" said:

Pic before a drive. 

It has been an awesome fall this year, perfect weather. Havoc you guys got a beautiful morning for pheasant hunting. Can’t ask for anything better than that!

Great fall weather and the colors are fantastic!

Ravens went Lion hunting today…!  Wink B)  

Got a nice buck in MN last night.  Hunted a grand total of about 4.5 hrs this fall (not counting taking the kids out for the youth hunt). 

Been busy coaching youth football and have basketball coming up next week so I took this week and part of next week off to get some time in the woods.  Guess I'll be getting back some of those vacation days lol

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
Got a nice buck in MN last night.  Hunted a grand total of about 4.5 hrs this fall (not counting taking the kids out for the youth hunt). 

Been busy coaching youth football and have basketball coming up next week so I took this week and part of next week off to get some time in the woods.  Guess I'll be getting back some of those vacation days lol
Congrats, Wet! Now we need a picture please :3

I haven't been hunting in a LONG time. Used to hunt just about anything that moved back in the day in Upper Michigan. Had it all: deer, rabbit, bear, partridge, squirrels, ducks, woodcock, turkey, Packer fans. It was really a great time to be alive.