Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denver
Quote: "medaille" said:
I think Wilson’s playing with CTE.  At some point he took a big hit or too many
hits and he’s just not the same.
SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU INSECT!!! how dare you talk about MR. UNLIMITED that way!!!

lol, Halloween Broncos watch party!

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/statu...7480761809

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I'm not really all that surprised Wilson is looking bad as a Bronco.  I could see his decline his last couple seasons in Seattle.  I'm thinking Carroll knew it too.
Yep.  he lost some mobility as he aged and that killed his game.  That and his focus as mentioned above.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
"medaille" said:
I think Wilson’s playing with CTE.  At some point he took a big hit or too many
hits and he’s just not the same.
SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU INSECT!!! how dare you talk about MR. UNLIMITED that way!!!

Him and Mr Big Chest can have a party

https://www.facebook.com/YahooSports/vid...758301554/

[Image: z7dkpn865s3r.gif]
Eat shit Sean…!!!  Wink B)  

Quote: @greediron said:
@HappyViking said:
I'm not really all that surprised Wilson is looking bad as a Bronco.  I could see his decline his last couple seasons in Seattle.  I'm thinking Carroll knew it too.
Yep.  he lost some mobility as he aged and that killed his game.  That and his focus as mentioned above.
father time is undefeated.  he ran around as a young guy just barely escaping the defenders grasp,  well he got older and a step or two slower,  the defenders stayed the same age and got quicker.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Montana Tom said:
He had what...four passes batted down/tipped by KC at the line of scrimmage?  That height issue is raising it's hand more than ever.
thats also a sign of a QB that stares down his targets,  a lot easier for defense to bat passes if the QB doesnt hide where he intends to throw.
He also was very dependent on having good guards to open those throwing lanes in the middle of the field.  His downward trend started when Seattle traded Unger their stud center for Jimmy Graham.

Wilson reminds me of Donavan Mcnabb in the way it ended for him. Little warning and he was done. Lesson being all these guys don't play at a high level till 40. RW was a fun player to watch until lately.