Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caleb Williams
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Where does Nix fall in the conversation?
They showed the chart of all the QB's in the last year of the pac-12...it really is crazy. Williams, Pennix, Nix, the Washington Stare kid Cameron Ward has been on fire. There might actually be some depth in this draft. I think Nix is probably a second round guy at this point 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Where does Nix fall in the conversation?
They showed the chart of all the QB's in the last year of the pac-12...it really is crazy. Williams, Pennix, Nix, the Washington Stare kid Cameron Ward has been on fire. There might actually be some depth in this draft. I think Nix is probably a second round guy at this point 
Agreed. JMO, but I can't remember the last time I've seen this kind of QB depth coming into a Draft. 

p.s. I wouldn't touch Joe Milton with a 10 foot pole. Physical marvel that will not cut it in the NFL. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@StickyBun said:
@supafreak84 said:
Shedeur keeping up with him today. Just threw an absolute dart scrambling to his right and fit it in between two defenders for a touchdown. 

Both these guys are top 10 picks 
I love Sanders. I think I'd rather have him than Caleb. JMO. 

I'm not at that point, but Shedeur might make a push to be the second QB taken. He's going to have an interesting decision to make. He is draft eligible, but with his Dad coaching a rising Colorado program he might stay to help pops next year 
I agree with this, especially because of the depth in this year's class. Personally, if we don't try and land a guy like Maye, I like McCarthy & Ewers. I think they fit KOC's offense well. But then again, I know nothing.

So draft 2 Qbs?  Maybe hit on one?

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Too much need on D...Although you know what they say about FA

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@AGRforever said:
Too much need on D...Although you know what they say about FA
Maybe we could just sign the best QB in FA since Breez?