Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caleb Williams
Has quick release, doesn't hold the ball, escapes pressure,..........basically the opposite of what we have now.

Shedeur keeping up with him today. Just threw an absolute dart scrambling to his right and fit it in between two defenders for a touchdown. 

Both these guys are top 10 picks 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Shedeur keeping up with him today. Just threw an absolute dart scrambling to his right and fit it in between two defenders for a touchdown. 

I love Sanders. I think I'd rather have him than Caleb. JMO. 

Just when you think we have the worst play-calling Colorado shows up with some of the stupidest ever.Even their fans knew better.

Quote: @FLVike said:
Just when you think we have the worst play-calling Colorado shows up with some of the stupidest ever.Even their fans knew better.
They had no timeouts. It was going to be an onside kick regardless. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@FLVike said:
They had no timeouts. It was going to be an onside kick regardless. 

They wasted their final timeout when the clock was stopped and they ran on 4 plays that kept the clock running.They easily could have saved 2-3 minutes.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@supafreak84 said:

I love Sanders. I think I'd rather have him than Caleb. JMO. 

I'm not at that point, but Shedeur might make a push to be the second QB taken. He's going to have an interesting decision to make. He is draft eligible, but with his Dad coaching a rising Colorado program he might stay to help pops next year 

Ooooeee, JJ McCarthy putting on a show today. Big time arm, making NFL throws against Nebraska.

Ewers looked good today too. I like Maye too. lot can change before draft night but I like what I’ve seen from a lot of these guys. 

Where does Nix fall in the conversation?