Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
here, lets lighten the mood @ 0/3
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@PurplePastor said:
Why aren't we talking about the gal in the left window?
lead it off...
She's Travis' mom and knows things.

Quote: @PurplePastor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@PurplePastor said:
lead it off...

[Image: well-waiting.gif]

Quote: @PurplePastor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@PurplePastor said:
lead it off...
Ok.....good sermon,   not sure where you were heading with that,  but good speech Padre
Smile

Apparently, unlike all the 12-21 year old girls in this country, I didn't watch much of that game, did I miss something with mom that would imply she has more to the story?  Was she giving her the stink eye,  or sharing Travis's baby pictures?

@PurplePastor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@PurplePastor said:
lead it off...
Ok.....good sermon,   not sure where you were heading with that,  but good speech Padre
Smile

Apparently, unlike all the 12-21 year old girls in this country, I didn't watch much of that game, did I miss something with mom that would imply she has more to the story?  Was she giving her the stink eye,  or sharing Travis's baby pictures?
In part, I meant it as funny (which obviously no one caught - that's a commentary of my sense of humor) because 100% of the attention was being given to TS when they both were clearly seen in the windows. Obviously, no one wants to talk about mom. Looks and youth might have a little to do with that.  Wink I was just tired of the drooling and mega attention over TS and started thinking about all the interesting and funny stories Travis' mom must have about him and Jason in their growing up years. 

Jason and Travis Kelce have a podcast and it's absolutely hilarious. Jason's wife Kylie is so funny when she is on

[Image: entire-world-shutup-about-kelce-andtaylo...C397&ssl=1]

This. But what else does the media ever do except completely milk something to death in record time? Absolute whores for the clicks and views.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
This. But what else does the media ever do except completely milk something to death in record time? Absolute whores for the clicks and views.
Media and politicians go hand in hand dont they?

Now i read where Mark Cuban wanted to fix Taylor up with one of his players, which sent TK into a spin. gotta love it lol!!