Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
here, lets lighten the mood @ 0/3
[Image: 20230924-donna-kelce-taylor-swift-chiefs...655a3a.jpg]

Ugh, what a gag fest that was yesterday. The way Greg Olsen was slobbering over TS made me wonder if his wife would cut him off for a few months when he got home.

I watch the Chiefs games fairly frequently, but their off the field stuff from the likes of Patrick’s wife and brother and now the Kelce/Swift romance is pretty much gross.

She's great but yeah the fawning over her by old guys in the media is weird. Good for her and Kelce I say.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
She's great but yeah the fawning over her by old guys in the media is weird. Good for her and Kelce I say.
Great, but I don't need to see her on tv every time Kelce makes a play on the field. Hope they break up before the playoffs.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Agreed. Listen, I love TS, I think she's awesome.....but the creepy gagfest was so ridiculously over the top. 

Quote: @kmillard said:
@pattersaur said:
Great, but I don't need to see her on tv every time Kelce makes a play on the field. Hope they break up before the playoffs.
Shhhh....don't let the Swifties hear you....you don't want that heat.

[Image: tenor.gif]

I never heard of her, who is she?

Oh, and stay offa my lawn!

Traylor…???  Wink B)  

Quote: @Kentis said:
Traylor…???  Wink B)  
Swelce?

[Image: af82eb132f744177bc63c5af0507d2ad_md.png]