Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrows, Herbert, Jones...almost $150million per season...
Quote: @"Zanary" said:
I left Mahomes off of this, but that was largely because I watched his receivers drop passes every time I paid attention.
People do this with Cousins and I typically point out that you can do that for every QB in the NFL, almost every week. Here's one for Mahomes, aka the messiah who can do no wrong. Stop this at 5 seconds.

https://x.com/TheoAshNFL/status/17002917...72545?s=20

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
Ooops, and an Allen fumble...after a dropped snap...and he just lost it during the ensuing tackle...

...wow, folks....
Kirk had 2 fumbles and a pick, and looked like crap in the entire second half. I guess it's still a way better day than Allen had.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"Zanary" said:
Ooops, and an Allen fumble...after a dropped snap...and he just lost it during the ensuing tackle...

...wow, folks....
Kirk had 2 fumbles and a pick, and looked like crap in the entire second half. I guess it's still a way better day than Allen had.
Yeah...1 fumble from Ingram slapping the ball at the snap, the pick from the ball being yanked from KJ, and the other fumble from an unblocked defender.

Meanwhile, Allen just chucked "punts", to quote the commentators...and he said that he hurt his team, again.

Just sayin'.

Even the "elite QBs" putting "the teams on their shoulders" prattle that has typically been BS (it's usually the other way around) had a comically/tragically unnerving week 1.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"Zanary" said:

...wow, folks....

At least Kirk looked good for 1 half.  Thats better then 1/2 the league this past week.  You can't win without a decent QB.  You can lose but you cannot win.  We have a decent QB.  Lets ride that train.