Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More trouble in Tampa
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
I'm sure Evans will play and I hope he does. I want to see how our new corners hold up against he and a healthy Chris Godwin before we march into Philly four days later 
He'll play....unless he's traded. Personally, I think the Bucs are ripe for a tear down. 
I think I heard ESPN radio say today there is $35mm from Brady on the Bucs books this year. 

Evans is grossly under-paid relative to his peers. Heard his agent gave the Bucs till next Saturday to get a deal done or shelve it for the year. 

You watch, the Bucs will want one of those top 2 or 3 qb's next draft. Evans would be a good security blanket for a rook, but I dont think thats how he sees his career sunsetting. 

Agree. I could see a trade and tank. Lavonte David will be 34 by end of year, Barrett will be 31. Evans himself is 30. Their offensive line is in shambles. They're still paying for Brady and have no one at QB or anyone in the pipeline. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
That royally sucks 

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/statu...J7MDjmXIOA&s=19
He was out last season too, he had 3 knee ligaments & his meniscus damaged. Not sure what role the team played in the decision to try & rehab during last season w/o surgery. But only using platelet rich plasma therapy, to come back & play in a losing wild card game hardly seems worth it. He may be done…

Could u imagine Evans, Jefferson, Addison and TJH???

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Could u imagine Evans, Jefferson, Addison and TJH???
Indefensible. But I'm in agreement with one of the responses to the tweet: "nah, we good." 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
https://twitter.com/NFLREPORTCARD/status...48165?s=20
The other 3 teams on this list make a ton of sense. Us not so much.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
I'm sure Evans will play and I hope he does. I want to see how our new corners hold up against he and a healthy Chris Godwin before we march into Philly four days later 
He'll play....unless he's traded. Personally, I think the Bucs are ripe for a tear down. 
I think I heard ESPN radio say today there is $35mm from Brady on the Bucs books this year. 

Evans is grossly under-paid relative to his peers. Heard his agent gave the Bucs till next Saturday to get a deal done or shelve it for the year. 

You watch, the Bucs will want one of those top 2 or 3 qb's next draft. Evans would be a good security blanket for a rook, but I dont think thats how he sees his career sunsetting. 

Agree. I could see a trade and tank. Lavonte David will be 34 by end of year, Barrett will be 31. Evans himself is 30. Their offensive line is in shambles. They're still paying for Brady and have no one at QB or anyone in the pipeline. 
No one at QB?  What about Baker Mayfield, is he just no one?!  
 :p 

Well I guess the question answers itself.  At least he can sweep out the stadium after the game.