Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More trouble in Tampa
Be a shame if he didn't play in the opener...

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...39820?s=20

Interesting.

[Image: urmktfwmczvj.gif]

Well the last time we played this team they needed a win to make the playoffs and were given a gift and now it's payback time. Right before the half, with no time-outs, Brady completed a pass to midfield and there was not enough time for him to kill the clock. So, the clock operator in Tampa stops the clock at 1 second, which was not reviewed.  In the following 50+ yard throw to the endzone the refs honor Brady with a phantom defensive PI, which is never called, NEVER called. 

Right now I wouldn't care if their flight to Minneapolis gets diverted to Bermuda.

I'm sure Evans will play and I hope he does. I want to see how our new corners hold up against he and a healthy Chris Godwin before we march into Philly four days later 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
I'm sure Evans will play and I hope he does. I want to see how our new corners hold up against he and a healthy Chris Godwin before we march into Philly four days later 
He'll play....unless he's traded. Personally, I think the Bucs are ripe for a tear down. 

Quote: @FLVike said:
Well the last time we played this team they needed a win to make the playoffs and were given a gift and now it's payback time. Right before the half, with no time-outs, Brady completed a pass to midfield and there was not enough time for him to kill the clock. So, the clock operator in Tampa stops the clock at 1 second, which was not reviewed.  In the following 50+ yard throw to the endzone the refs honor Brady with a phantom defensive PI, which is never called, NEVER called. 

Right now I wouldn't care if their flight to Minneapolis gets diverted to Bermuda.
I remember that.  The Vikings literally pushed Tampa Bay ALL over the field in the first half.   Didn't our kicker miss like 4 or 5 kicks and PATS?

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@supafreak84 said:
He'll play....unless he's traded. Personally, I think the Bucs are ripe for a tear down. 
Could be, and if that's the case I hope we call on some of their players on defense 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@supafreak84 said:
I think I heard ESPN radio say today there is $35mm from Brady on the Bucs books this year. 

Evans is grossly under-paid relative to his peers. Heard his agent gave the Bucs till next Saturday to get a deal done or shelve it for the year. 

You watch, the Bucs will want one of those top 2 or 3 qb's next draft. Evans would be a good security blanket for a rook, but I dont think thats how he sees his career sunsetting.