Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-3, NFCN Crown: who had that on their bingo card?
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
I think the roster turn-over this off-season is going to be big, yes I say that even @ 11/3
Not so sure. Vikings are a playoff team. They're also one of the younger teams in the NFL. After a playoff run, even if it's just one game, the Vikings are likely going to be in "over the top" mode this off season. IOW, what pieces can we add to get us over the top? So I don't think you're going to see too much movement of our older players. 

I could be wrong, but I think Harry stays on a re-worked deal. Same with Adam. Hunter's not going anywhere...unless they trade him. Outside of Cousins, JJ and Darrisaw, he probably has the highest trade value on the team, but you have to replace him. Has to be a 1st rounder....unless the team thinks PJII is ready. 

The two that I question are Kendricks and Cook. There's some money to be found in those contracts and those two positions are relatively easy to replace. 
younger in JAGs, but old in D impact players, which is what matter’s ultimately. Oldest D starting lineup in the league. 

Quote: @kmillard said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
I think the roster turn-over this off-season is going to be big, yes I say that even @ 11/3
Not so sure. Vikings are a playoff team. They're also one of the younger teams in the NFL. After a playoff run, even if it's just one game, the Vikings are likely going to be in "over the top" mode this off season. IOW, what pieces can we add to get us over the top? So I don't think you're going to see too much movement of our older players. 

I could be wrong, but I think Harry stays on a re-worked deal. Same with Adam. Hunter's not going anywhere...unless they trade him. Outside of Cousins, JJ and Darrisaw, he probably has the highest trade value on the team, but you have to replace him. Has to be a 1st rounder....unless the team thinks PJII is ready. 

The two that I question are Kendricks and Cook. There's some money to be found in those contracts and those two positions are relatively easy to replace. 
younger in JAGs, but old in D impact players, which is what matter’s ultimately. Oldest D starting lineup in the league. 
Peterson, Smith and Kendricks replacements are already on the roster. And that changes the average age thing considerably.