Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So where does Zach go to get his 2nd shot?
Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Wish I had a crystal ball...

With the right surround is this guy the next Favre? Ryan Leaf? Rich Gannon?

KOC would be the guy I'd want coaching him up. 

He's hot trash with no NFL future. An example of a guy like say, Laquon Treadwell. Way over drafted so he gets a short NFL career where people use his draft position, aka the outcome of a stupid choice, as a reason to keep paying to watch him fail.
Theres talent and ability there along with good athleticism,   just need the game to slow down and to grow up a bit.  He is exactly the type of guy that could really benefit from sitting a year or two,  but only if his ego can handle that role.

We don't need to give him a second shot. We have Josh Rosen on his 1,409th shot at realizing his potential.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"comet52" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Wish I had a crystal ball...

With the right surround is this guy the next Favre? Ryan Leaf? Rich Gannon?

KOC would be the guy I'd want coaching him up. 

He's hot trash with no NFL future. An example of a guy like say, Laquon Treadwell. Way over drafted so he gets a short NFL career where people use his draft position, aka the outcome of a stupid choice, as a reason to keep paying to watch him fail.
Theres talent and ability there along with good athleticism

That's the sauce that covers up the stench of every NFL bust...bon appetit!

Just not in purple for the love of God...

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

Zach is known more for banging MILFs than throwing TDs. OnlyFans career coming?
Someone is starting a MILF hunter reality show ( I'm not making this up).  If I was the producer it would be worth a phone call.

Just say no! Some of his problem is coaching. He didn't have a running game or great offense around him. He may become a serviceable dink and dunk QB with the right coach. But I've never seen a QB throw so many long passes without having the arm to get it there. He doesn't seem to have a grasp on his limitations. That adds up to a bad QB.
I think the way the players responded to White when he came in says a lot about how they feel about Wilson. Wilson needs a change of scenery. Just don't make it Minnesota.

Not impressed with him at all. They are much better with White. I really hope he never ends up with the Vikes. 

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Not impressed with him at all. They are much better with White. I really hope he never ends up with the Vikes. 
To be fair….if he was impressive, he wouldn’t be available.