Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So where does Zach go to get his 2nd shot?
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3530...spark-loss

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/je...to-move-on

He's done with the Jets. Its so damn risky taking QBs high that aren't Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck. Trubisky, Wilson, etc. just to name a few. And these guys get elevated by the media and fans to epic proportions before they ever do a damn thing. Zach is known more for banging MILFs than throwing TDs. OnlyFans career coming?

He needs to go somewhere and be a backup for a few seasons. Vikings would be a logical spot, since Mullens is only signed through this season. But I suspect his trade value is still too high right now. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
He needs to go somewhere and be a backup for a few seasons. Vikings would be a logical spot, since Mullens is only signed through this season. But I suspect his trade value is still too high right now. 
Yep. That's the only reason I wouldn't take a flyer on the guy. Too soon and NYJ will want something decent. 

I thought he might demand too high of compensation and posted that a while back. 

But now I wonder what the Jets might take? Certainly worth 20 minutes of KAM's time to find out.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I thought he might demand too high of compensation and posted that a while back. 

But now I wonder what the Jets might take? Certainly worth 20 minutes of KAM's time to find out.
God, I think it's all over the map. It's just too early.

On one side, you have a 23 year old, toolsy, mobile gunslinger, former #2 overall pick who has really only had one season to show himself. And not on an especially good offense either. He's exactly the kind of QB who needs time. That argues 2nd round.

On the other, you have a QB whose team has given up, amid rumors of his character, immaturity. Teams do not give up on QBs like this unless they know--not think, not suspect, but KNOW--he'll never make it. That argues 5th round. 

So...somewhere in between? 

Wish I had a crystal ball...

With the right surround is this guy the next Favre? Ryan Leaf? Rich Gannon?

KOC would be the guy I'd want coaching him up. 

I'm sure Wilson would love to come to Minny.  OConnell's wife is hot

[Image: bd835b22-3926-48d8-9158-75415267c31d.jpg]

@"purplefaithful" said:

God, I think it's all over the map. It's just too early.

On one side, you have a 23 year old, toolsy, mobile gunslinger, former #2 overall pick who has really only had one season to show himself. And not on an especially good offense either. He's exactly the kind of QB who needs time. That argues 2nd round.

On the other, you have a QB whose team has given up, amid rumors of his character, immaturity. Teams do not give up on QBs like this unless they know--not think, not suspect, but KNOW--he'll never make it. That argues 5th round. 

So...somewhere in between? 

I was thinking conditional second rounder in 24 or 25 draft depending on when they move him.  If they wait until next August  or September,  then 25.  But conditional on him being active for half the games or something like that.

Vikings would be a logical spot

Even the Vikings won't be that stupid.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Wish I had a crystal ball...

With the right surround is this guy the next Favre? Ryan Leaf? Rich Gannon?

KOC would be the guy I'd want coaching him up. 

He's hot trash with no NFL future. An example of a guy like say, Laquon Treadwell. Way over drafted so he gets a short NFL career where people use his draft position, aka the outcome of a stupid choice, as a reason to keep paying to watch him fail.