Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Vikings will stay in games, but.....
Lets see...

Winning close games is a f*&@ of a lot better than losing em.

6/1 is awesome and now there's more pressure on GB to try and keep pace tonight. 

We'll see how they do when they face more elite teams in the coming weeks, but I like where they're at record wise. 

We won by 8 and led pretty much the entire game!  Bask in that shit... Save the complaining for tomorrow.

BOOM 

There is nothing to complain about, we are 6-1 and have lost only to one of the top 3 teams in the league.  I am enjoying the season alot.  We are winning and still not clicking on all cylinders.   If this team clicks we are a contender for the whole thing. 

The only things that pissed me off today were the penalties, Kendricks trying to tackle the ball first allowing the TD and some dishonorable mentions for Joseph and Ingram.  

Quote: @Bullazin said:
There is nothing to complain about, we are 6-1 and have lost only to one of the top 3 teams in the league.  I am enjoying the season alot.  We are winning and still not clicking on all cylinders.   If this team clicks we are a contender for the whole thing. 

The only things that pissed me off today were the penalties, Kendricks trying to tackle the ball first allowing the TD and some dishonorable mentions for Joseph and Ingram.  
In fairness to Ingram he is a rookie facing a future pro Bowler,  im gonna cut him some slack. 

Greg Joseph. Sigh. We had some hopes. Has missed 5 FGs and 3 XPs so far this year. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Greg Joseph. Sigh. We had some hopes. Has missed 5 FGs and 3 XPs so far this year. 
All his misses have been from 50+ (and at least 3 of those were from 55+)...  And he's been money from 49 and under this season.

Weird thing is, he went 7-9 on 50+ yard FGs last season. I'm not kicking coach and never was a kicker, but it looks like he's trying to drive it too low and just needs to find his stroke again.  Maybe we stop trotting him out there for 55-57 yd FGs too?  Just go for it until we get into a more comfortable range for him?