Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spot KOC a big olde division lead...
Quote: @pattersaur said:
@MaroonBells said:
Probably more than anything, THIS has to improve....

https://twitter.com/DustBaker/status/158...08259?s=20&t=zc4EJDQSUOfD46OR3nebzw

Yes, this stinks, but what's wild is we've been getting away with it because we've had really good field position. Whether it's a defensive stop/turnover or a big special teams play, I feel like the Vikes have had better field position this year than we have in a long time. It's been frustrating seeing the offense squander it at times. Hoping for better post-bye.
Hoping Kirk can lead this offense in the second half of the season.  He is a vet and has had enough time to learn a new offense especially with the better OL this year, probably his best OL.  Let's go Kirk show us the money (is well spentSmile

Not sure its that easy. I think if you told KOC in late August the team would start 5-1, he'd probably have a hard time believing it. New systems in place usually prevent these kinds of starts. And Minnesota keeps getting help for their playoff odds as NFC teams keep losing (last night the Bucs lose again). 

If the Vikings win Sunday and Packers lose Sunday night, they are going to have a hard time wiping the smiles off the faces in Eagan. 

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
@MaroonBells said:
Probably more than anything, THIS has to improve....

https://twitter.com/DustBaker/status/158...08259?s=20&t=zc4EJDQSUOfD46OR3nebzw
I saw that same graphic earlier but without including the Miami game. We end up having like the 8th best % if you don't factor that game.
Tis true. Wow, from 3rd worst to 8th best just by removing the Miami game. I think that pretty much renders that whole stat misleading at best.

Vikings can't have any more games like Miami. I read somewhere that the Dolphins cooked up something special for the Vikings offense and were pretty pleased with themselves at how well it worked. Maybe we can just chalk that game up to a game plan failure and move on.