Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might see Andy Dalton for the Aints?
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"Skodin" said:
Love a road game in a neutral site vs a team that's quite good at home.

Go to London, get a win vs a lesser team, 3-1 with the Bears at home (4-1) and right in the thick of it
This really should be an easy win for the Vikings. A 31-14 type win. The fans need it, the media needs it, the team needs it. And it sure would feel good. 

But I just keep coming back to the fact that no matter where a game is and how hurt your opponent is, every team in the NFL is capable of beating any other team. It all depends on the game plan each has cooked up, and I'm not yet convinced the Vikings are there yet in that department. 

For the Vikings defense, you'd think it's as simple as shutting down Kamara and forcing Dalton to beat you with his lesser receivers and ginger-bred arm. But the last time we saw Kamara he scored 6 TDs. 
I'm not betting this game...Dont got a good feel for it, at all. Mainly because I dont know (yet) what we got in this years Vikings squad or the coaching staff. 
Don't blame you. But then I've bet on exactly one game in my life and that was some meaningless game against the Saints about 20 years ago because I had a buddy going to Vegas (we won). I'll bet season things, but week to week NFL games are just too unpredictable. 

I think we're all looking for proof that the Vikings really are a good team. You could make an argument that the 3 teams we've played are top 5 in the NFC (yes, even the Lions). So what do we look like against a lesser team? We'll see...