Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you get anymore Mond vs Mannion clarity last night?
Quote: @RS Express said:
@RS Express said:
I think they're going to keep Mannion and cut Mond.  On Purple Daily last week they said that the practice before the SF game Kirk's wife and father were there cheering on Mannion.  Then this week, the first practice after the Mullens trade (Wednesday I think), Mannion took all the 2nd team reps (Mullens wasn't practicing yet).  

I think Mannion stays over Mond because KOC and Kwesi are worried Kirk will have a hissy fit if it's Mannion who gets whacked.
Well I was half right.  Wasn't expecting both to get cut.  I suppose now we hope Mond gets to the PS.
I’m not sure they really care but if he does he’ll get more practice than being third string maybe

Mannion to the PS seems obvious.   Unless they find a camp cut somewhere they like better (praying it happens!).   Mond is just not NFL material, he needs to update his resume and start looking for a job.

Quote: @comet52 said:
Mannion to the PS seems obvious.   Unless they find a camp cut somewhere they like better (praying it happens!).   Mond is just not NFL material, he needs to update his resume and start looking for a job.
I have some two by fours in my garage that have more mobility than Mannion. They need to move the hell on from him. He is really really bad. 

Yes!  Kwesi and I agree both suck, let's move on.  Love the Mullens trade 

No wow factor in either---good bye and good riddance.  
This isn't middle school---Kirk can invite him over to play D and D on his own time.

I hope Seattle keeps him for the year this time. I wonder if Kirk is on suicide watch?