Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you get anymore Mond vs Mannion clarity last night?
Mond had a couple of nice throws...

I dont think Mannion makes the 53 

It will be very interesting to see if one of them makes the 53 

Clarity?
I think the Vikings could loose both and it wouldn’t hurt anything.

Release Mannion.  Put Mond on the practice squad and if some other team grabs him and wants to spend some time developing him, so be it.

I still think Mond makes the team. 

Cousins
Mullins
Mond

Goodbye Mannion 

Mannion clearly is not worthy of being an NFL player. He needs to be Cousins golf buddy or whatever but not backup QB. I will start to question the intelligence of this new regime if he is kept.

Mannion sucks. He has got to go. 

I think they're going to keep Mannion and cut Mond.  On Purple Daily last week they said that the practice before the SF game Kirk's wife and father were there cheering on Mannion.  Then this week, the first practice after the Mullens trade (Wednesday I think), Mannion took all the 2nd team reps (Mullens wasn't practicing yet).  

I think Mannion stays over Mond because KOC and Kwesi are worried Kirk will have a hissy fit if it's Mannion who gets whacked.

I still think that if Mannion is actually good at being Kirk's "bench buddy" QB coach, make him part of the coaching staff and quit pretending he's a legit option as a player.  Actually apply the upside he supposedly has.

As for Mond...I just never see much of anything, beyond a few plays per game, that makes him memorable whatsoever.  He looks like so many other young QBs that have the physical tools, but are kinda stunned in the lights of even preseason games.

Mullins already looks better than everyone else behind Kirk, so make him #2 in any case.

they both blow

They threw out Rick and forgot to throw out his trash with him.  :p   Oh well at least we have Mullens, a guy who could conceivably win a game.  That's something more than what we had for the last year +.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
They threw out Rick and forgot to throw out his trash with him.  :p   Oh well at least we have Mullens, a guy who could conceivably win a game.  That's something more than what we had for the last year +.
haven’t had a real backup since Keenum.