Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stefon and I agree on this one...
I couldn't go last night to the Iowa State Fair but ZZTop was there with Ann Wilson as a guest.   My friends told me it was a FANTASTIC show.  I always have to miss the good stuff.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
When I was a kid up in Minnesota, my brothers and I used to go to the state fair and show some of our cattle from out family farm.  During the off time from the grooming, feeding, milking and showing of cattle, we be all over the place.  Honestly, you cannot see and do everything in one day.  Probably the most awesome and thrilling thing to ever happen to a young farm boy.
i just love this post. what a wonderful memory.

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@ArizonaViking said:
When I was a kid up in Minnesota, my brothers and I used to go to the state fair and show some of our cattle from out family farm.  During the off time from the grooming, feeding, milking and showing of cattle, we be all over the place.  Honestly, you cannot see and do everything in one day.  Probably the most awesome and thrilling thing to ever happen to a young farm boy.
I can't think a better place to grow up in other than a rural country-side farm...

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@Caactorvike said:
@ArizonaViking said:
I can't think a better place to grow up in other than a rural country-side farm...

when i was a boy i used to slwsys make a point of going into those big structures ehere the cows or pigs or whatever snimals were housed there,  mainly to see the other kids with their snimals. i would marvel seeing them asleep on their animal. i envied them--thinking how cool it was to be so close and comfortable with a cow or a pig. what a life!