Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nailor Hype
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"RS Express" said:
1,2,3 is JJ/AT/KJ, period.

4 is probably ISM.

Nailor is fighting Bisi Johnson for #5 I think... although I remember back in OTA's when KJ was out for some unnamed reason Bisi got reps at #3 so who the bleep knows  B)
He has no exceptional trait, but he's smart, has good hands, runs good routes and Cousins trusts him. I think we might be too early dismissing Bisi.

WR4 will be a good comp between Bisi, ISM, Nailor and maybe even Albert Wilson, the vet we brought in from Miami. 
Agree, Bisi reminds me of Cris Carter a little in that he seems technically sound, manages to find a seam and catches everything his way.  I think injuries have hurt him, but if he stays healthy I can see him in the competition for the 3rd spot, especially with a new coaching staff that has no attachment to anyone.  Wilson is another guy to watch for and could show value as a returner.  I think we may carry 6 WRs.  

Quote: @"JR44" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"RS Express" said:

4 is probably ISM.

Nailor is fighting Bisi Johnson for #5 I think... although I remember back in OTA's when KJ was out for some unnamed reason Bisi got reps at #3 so who the bleep knows  B)
He has no exceptional trait, but he's smart, has good hands, runs good routes and Cousins trusts him. I think we might be too early dismissing Bisi.

WR4 will be a good comp between Bisi, ISM, Nailor and maybe even Albert Wilson, the vet we brought in from Miami. 
Agree, Bisi reminds me of Cris Carter a little in that he seems technically sound, manages to find a seam and catches everything his way.  I think injuries have hurt him, but if he stays healthy I can see him in the competition for the 3rd spot, especially with a new coaching staff that has no attachment to anyone.  Wilson is another guy to watch for and could show value as a returner.  I think we may carry 6 WRs.  
Certainly possible if we don't carry a FB. I'm not yet clear on whether this offense uses fullbacks. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JR44" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"RS Express" said:

4 is probably ISM.

Certainly possible if we don't carry a FB. I'm not yet clear on whether this offense uses fullbacks. 
Me either, but my own $$ is on no...

Quote: @"JR44" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"RS Express" said:

4 is probably ISM.

I agree. Injuries do hurt!  :p I also agree with the rest of your post.

Bisi has never struck me as anything special, his routes are clean but not fast or overly crisp,  he is not a speed burner,  he has decent hands but I havent had the wow moment,  hes just pretty good at about everything you want in a receiver,  but not really special at any single aspect of it to say that he will be a real contributor.   IMO he is a guy that really needs to shine on STs if he is going to stick.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Bisi has never struck me as anything special, his routes are clean but not fast or overly crisp,  he is not a speed burner,  he has decent hands but I havent had the wow moment,  hes just pretty good at about everything you want in a receiver,  but not really special at any single aspect of it to say that he will be a real contributor.   IMO he is a guy that really needs to shine on STs if he is going to stick.
Yep. I don’t think he’ll be in the normal 4- or 5-wide WR sets. KJ made way more of an impact last season than Bisi has done in his careeer. 

If Mond isn't the #2 by the start of the season, may as well just dump him. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Sad but true. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Yep, really hope he shows that he's capable enough to win this job and more.