Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nailor Hype
Early favorite for Mr. Mankato? Or what do they call it now? Mr. Eagan?

WR4, sure. But WR3? Man, I don't see that. Did KJ Osborn retire or something? People sure aren't buying him. KJO had 655 yards and 7 TDs last season, which is more TDs than Keenan Allen, Tee Higgins, CeeDee Lamb and Deebo Samuel.

https://twitter.com/SkolSmith/status/153...43809?s=20&t=EUBYND1EWiVvS8ZTyN_OGQ
https://twitter.com/PeteBercich/status/1...24577?s=20&t=PABAQzrKnEYeGi_5EhvRzA

I'd like to think so, but I'm skeptical. I don't see anything really special about him. But keep in mind, I said that about Justin Jefferson also, so maybe I should sit this one out.

[Image: 200.gif?cid=790b7611j197wnv2ejc7dbmf7gcm...0.gif&ct=g]

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I'd like to think so, but I'm skeptical. I don't see anything really special about him. But keep in mind, I said that about Justin Jefferson also, so maybe I should sit this one out.

[Image: 200.gif?cid=790b7611j197wnv2ejc7dbmf7gcm...0.gif&ct=g]
Well, he's guaranteed to be good now...  Lol
I see a little Diggsy in his game with the quick stop start aspect of how he gets in an out of his breaks.  I still think KJ has the WR3 spot on lock, but Nailor could be a valuable depth guy if anyone misses time with injury. Looking forward to Training Camp so we can get some fresh info on the team, rookies, etc.

Nailor is going to provide speed and ability to take the top off which opens it up for Jefferson.

I love the WR room with KJ, ISM, and the rookie behind Jetts and Adam.  ISM and Nailor can provide some interesting athletic flash to the group, making matchups very hard.

@MaroonBells Deebo did also have 8 rushing TDs, put some respect on his name ha!

But yeah if Nailor can make the 53 that would be surprising for a 6th round rookie, but this is a new FO and they don’t have any sentimental attachment to guys like KJ, ISM, Kene. Things are gonna be competitive at camp. If Nailor shows out in the preseason and at camp, he’ll be a hard guy to sneak onto the PS, just by virtue of the position he plays. It’s exciting to hear good things about him this early. 

I’d be shocked to see him pass KJ. He’s coming off a pretty solid season at WR3. 

1,2,3 is JJ/AT/KJ, period.

4 is probably ISM.

Nailor is fighting Bisi Johnson for #5 I think... although I remember back in OTA's when KJ was out for some unnamed reason Bisi got reps at #3 so who the bleep knows  B)

Quote: @RS Express said:

4 is probably ISM.

Nailor is fighting Bisi Johnson for #5 I think... although I remember back in OTA's when KJ was out for some unnamed reason Bisi got reps at #3 so who the bleep knows  B)
He has no exceptional trait, but he's smart, has good hands, runs good routes and Cousins trusts him. I think we might be too early dismissing Bisi.

WR4 will be a good comp between Bisi, ISM, Nailor and maybe even Albert Wilson, the vet we brought in from Miami. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@RS Express said:

4 is probably ISM.

He has no exceptional trait, but he's smart, has good hands, runs good routes and Cousins trusts him. I think we might be too early dismissing Bisi.

WR4 will be a good comp between Bisi, ISM, Nailor and maybe even Albert Wilson, the vet we brought in from Miami. 
But Cousins also trust Mannion and we've seen what kind of football player he is. :p

To truly be Mr. Mankato you have to light the camp hype on fire in August, and then be on the street looking for a job come September.

I think the kid can do it! =)