Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tear Down In Chicago Continues
Quote: @"Mighty mouse" said:
At least the Bears GM has a brain.  Kwasi doesnt.
Whatever. Kwesi went to Princeton and Stanford, his brain is not an issue.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"Mighty mouse" said:
Yea but I have behind the scenes information he got into both on a water-polo scholarship.  Which is a little fishy because he can't swim or fish.

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"Mighty mouse" said:
Yea but I have behind the scenes information he got into both on a water-polo scholarship.  Which is a little fishy because he can't swim or fish.
isnt is supposed to be swim or ride horses?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"Mighty mouse" said:
isnt is supposed to be swim or ride horses?
Stop stocking me!  Not that I'm creeped out or anything.  

(hit me up on twitter...my account is tweetybird Wink

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I dont know how this is helping Fields? Unless that means more weapons, better OL and hoping a young qb can win shoot-outs?  

I've hated playing against em, but I really admired some of the Dawgs on that Bear D the last 3-4 years. I hope a couple of em end-up in Eagan. 
Not sure I want them on the Vikings, but glad they are gone from Chicago. They have been a thorn for sure, but most are aging and I don't see paying premium price for part time players. We already have Hunter manning that position.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
I dont know how this is helping Fields? Unless that means more weapons, better OL and hoping a young qb can win shoot-outs?  

I've hated playing against em, but I really admired some of the Dawgs on that Bear D the last 3-4 years. I hope a couple of em end-up in Eagan. 
Not sure I want them on the Vikings, but glad they are gone from Chicago. They have been a thorn for sure, but most are aging and I don't see paying premium price for part time players. We already have Hunter manning that position.
Speaking of Viking killers...

I would welcome Hicks or Z'Darius on the right deals...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Speaking of Viking killers...

I would welcome Hicks or Z'Darius on the right deals...
Would love Hicks in the middle, but on the right deal.  Not on a premium that he will likely get.