Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No worries....
Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@purplefaithful said:
I'm not too concerned about 3/4 base D...They'll probably be in 4/2/5 formations a ton of the time.

There is so many hybrid DE/LB or LB/S out there now too.

I look at that as needed evolution in a league that has tilted so much to offense. 

I'm getting my tablespoon of sugar ready; for the draft and for the probability of lots of new DB's. 

Even at that, do you trust Donnatell and Pettine to implement this scheme change and personnel overhaul on defense? I don't..
Do you really think our defense can be much worse than last year? We need a change and there really isn't a whole lot of risk.

Quote: @PurplePastor said:
@supafreak84 said:
@purplefaithful said:
I'm not too concerned about 3/4 base D...They'll probably be in 4/2/5 formations a ton of the time.

There is so many hybrid DE/LB or LB/S out there now too.

I look at that as needed evolution in a league that has tilted so much to offense. 

I'm getting my tablespoon of sugar ready; for the draft and for the probability of lots of new DB's. 

Even at that, do you trust Donnatell and Pettine to implement this scheme change and personnel overhaul on defense? I don't..
Do you really think our defense can be much worse than last year? We need a change and there really isn't a whole lot of risk.

Based on personnel changes that would need to be made and the scheme likely minimizing the impact of our two best players (Hunter/Kendricks), then yes...it could be. Nevermind that I have zero trust in Donnatell and Pettine being the brainchildren of this new scheme.