Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oops Kirt
Quote: @"JR44" said:
I am not sure why this was post worthy, so someone spelled his name wrong, it is not that far off that it is unreasonable, is he suppose to be that big of celebrity that everyone should know who he is when he walks into a coffee shop?
Lighten up, Francis

Quote: @"JR44" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"JR44" said:
I am not sure why this was post worthy, so someone spelled his name wrong, it is not that far off that it is unreasonable, is he suppose to be that big of celebrity that everyone should know who he is when he walks into a coffee shop?
Oh gee I don't know. I thought it was funny. He thought it was funny. Some levity is good every now and then. You didn't have to look let alone comment on it if you didn't feel it was post worthy.
Sorry, I wasn't clear, I didn't mean by you, I meant I thought it was odd that Kirt thought it was significant enough to post on his Instagram page.  
In Washington, when Jay Gruden was mad at Cousins he would call him "Kirt" instead of Kirk. I suspect that's why Cousins posted it. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JR44" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"JR44" said:
Oh gee I don't know. I thought it was funny. He thought it was funny. Some levity is good every now and then. You didn't have to look let alone comment on it if you didn't feel it was post worthy.
Sorry, I wasn't clear, I didn't mean by you, I meant I thought it was odd that Kirt thought it was significant enough to post on his Instagram page.  
In Washington, when Jay Gruden was mad at Cousins he would call him "Kirt" instead of Kirk. I suspect that's why Cousins posted it. 
boom 

One of the many reasons he wanted out of there. Can't say I blame him. It's good that he can find humor now. 

I have called him worse four letters!  

Kurt

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"JR44" said:
Lighten up, Francis
I asked a question, it seemed odd to me, after Maroon's response, it now makes sense, I didn't know that, so excuse me for expressing an opinion.  But no surprise that you have to continue your obsession with jumping all over me for anything I post.  You have a real issue with me, not sure why, but wish you would just let it go or message me about what it is and let's work it out.