Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oops Kirt

They forgot the "S"

Quote: @comet52 said:
They forgot the "S"
at the beginning or end?

I am not sure why this was post worthy, so someone spelled his name wrong, it is not that far off that it is unreasonable, is he suppose to be that big of celebrity that everyone should know who he is when he walks into a coffee shop?

You’d have to ask Kirt✅ he posted it after all… B) 

Quote: @JR44 said:
I am not sure why this was post worthy, so someone spelled his name wrong, it is not that far off that it is unreasonable, is he suppose to be that big of celebrity that everyone should know who he is when he walks into a coffee shop?
Oh gee I don't know. I thought it was funny. He thought it was funny. Some levity is good every now and then. You didn't have to look let alone comment on it if you didn't feel it was post worthy.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@comet52 said:
They forgot the "S"
at the beginning or end?
S kirt  B)

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@JR44 said:
Oh gee I don't know. I thought it was funny. He thought it was funny. Some levity is good every now and then. You didn't have to look let alone comment on it if you didn't feel it was post worthy.
Sorry, I wasn't clear, I didn't mean by you, I meant I thought it was odd that Kirt thought it was significant enough to post on his Instagram page.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
@Vikergirl said:
@JR44 said:
Sorry, I wasn't clear, I didn't mean by you, I meant I thought it was odd that Kirt thought it was significant enough to post on his Instagram page.  
No worries. He is a goofball that's why but (in Kirk vernacular) gosh darn it he is our goofball. 

[Image: r98jxwcmksma.gif]