Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hearts are with you Cincinnati....
Quote: @"Chuckf" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
The Bengals quarterback was sacked seven times in Cincinnati's Super Bowl LVI loss to the Los Angeles Rams, bringing him to 70 total sacks on the season. 

That is the third-highest total in NFL history behind David Carr (2002) and Randall Cunningham (1986).
Wow, Burrows brought his team to a SB with a very poor OL.  Hmmm, we have a poor OL................
Burrow has a kicker who didn't miss.
First person and you solved the riddle Smile

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"Chuckf" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
The Bengals quarterback was sacked seven times in Cincinnati's Super Bowl LVI loss to the Los Angeles Rams, bringing him to 70 total sacks on the season. 

That is the third-highest total in NFL history behind David Carr (2002) and Randall Cunningham (1986).
Wow, Burrows brought his team to a SB with a very poor OL.  Hmmm, we have a poor OL................
Burrow has a kicker who didn't miss.
First person and you solved the riddle Smile
I was going to throw down Bengals D vs Vikings D....

Then I saw the Bengals were #17 in pts allowed vs 24 for the Vikings. I guess thats still a pretty big differential. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

That is insane.  He was also sacked nine times in the 19-16 playoff win versus the Titans. Going 27 of 38 for 348 yards.