Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovin the Rams play designs
Quote: @"minny65" said:
I agree that Stafford and Cousins are fairly similar QB's and need all the other pieces in place to get a SB victory.  

I also think we are way more than a few players away from providing Kirk with all the other pieces.  
I think the pieces are almost there on offense. If the new coaches and front office can shore up the OL and add some depth, then I think it has the potential to be a very good unit. Defense on the other hand scares me. They have some talent, but it's not all a clear fit for the Fangio style 3-4/5-2, and there is not a lot of cap space available to overhaul things in one season. I suspect we will see some familiar faces let go and I am not sure if they'll be able to get equivalent replacements right away. I like what I've read about the scheme so far, but I am very interested in seeing what personnel moves happen on defense this offseason.

I agree Tyr...

And who'd have EVER thunk that the team Zimsu handed the keys over for would have a long ways to go on D and is just about there on O?

Crazy times indeed.