Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovin the Rams play designs
a thing of beauty. Exciting. 

liking these inside zone runs by Cinci also

Stafford is so average...McVay gave up a kings ransom for a guy who will revert to his inner Detroit Lion when the chips are down.

Plays that are designed to get your best player the football seem to be a good idea, I like it. Also, I didnt see too many FB or TE fade routes so that’s cool too

Cook catches 60 next year...assuming he's available...

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
Stafford is so average...McVay gave up a kings ransom for a guy who will revert to his inner Detroit Lion when the chips are down.
I would agree that he hasn't really looked that great the last several weeks. Just goes to show you don't need a perfect QB to win a Super Bowl. 

brian heintz@bheintzskol

The Rams won the SB with a $44.7 mil cap hit at the QB position and a QB who is 10-73 against winning teams. Football might be a team game after all.

I agree that Stafford and Cousins are fairly similar QB's and need all the other pieces in place to get a SB victory.  

I also think we are way more than a few players away from providing Kirk with all the other pieces.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
I agree that Stafford and Cousins are fairly similar QB's and need all the other pieces in place to get a SB victory.  

I also think we are way more than a few players away from providing Kirk with all the other pieces.  
all we need is the best player in the league on D and we take a huge jump,  how many Aaron Donalds in this coming draft and FA?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@minny65 said:

all we need is the best player in the league on D and we take a huge jump,  how many Aaron Donalds in this coming draft and FA?
I think he has a 5 year old son, so maybe the 2037 draft???  That will be about the time that Kirk's 45 million will be a deal Smile