Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trotter On Ryans
Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
@prairieghost said:
@AGRforever said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
If he/they beat GB then all HC meetings and interviews need to come to a hault as he's the guy.
When.

When they beat green bay.
WTF is the thumbs down on Green Bay losing?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This, very unfortunately, was a gross operator error misdirection of my index phalanx of my left hand resulting in selecting the “thumbs down” button thereby causing a total falsified and ghastly erroneous emoticon to result, further complicated by my severe negligence in taking note of said hideous error, thereby failing to correct it immediately. I know this has traumatized you in ways only a fat, hairy and ugly Packer’s fan’s moon can, so please, please, please accept my most heartfelt and sincere apology and take note that I have corrected this heinous error. 

Humbly your servant,

Prairieghost aka Fumble Phalanges Confused
Say 3 Bud Grants and 5 Hail Mary's my son...
Hail Mary's?

That's a night in the box.

I like it. I like it a lot.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@prairieghost said:
@AGRforever said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
If he/they beat GB then all HC meetings and interviews need to come to a hault as he's the guy.
When.

This, very unfortunately, was a gross operator error misdirection of my index phalanx of my left hand resulting in selecting the “thumbs down” button thereby causing a total falsified and ghastly erroneous emoticon to result, further complicated by my severe negligence in taking note of said hideous error, thereby failing to correct it immediately. I know this has traumatized you in ways only a fat, hairy and ugly Packer’s fan’s moon can, so please, please, please accept my most heartfelt and sincere apology and take note that I have corrected this heinous error. 

Humbly your servant,

Done, though I’m a daughter not a son, my friend :3

[Image: 7vzn4nvsbxxw.gif]

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
@prairieghost said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@prairieghost said:
@AGRforever said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
When.

Humbly your servant,

Done, though I’m a daughter not a son, my friend :3

[Image: 7vzn4nvsbxxw.gif]

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimag...f=1&nofb=1]

Quote: @prairieghost said:
@AGRforever said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
When.

Humbly your servant,

Absolutely fantastic!!!  You are forgiven

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
When.

[Image: gvr1k8pvg6rx.jpg]

I think I read this morning this interview with Ryans got pushed back a few days?