Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trotter On Ryans
https://www.nfl.com/news/49ers-dc-demeco...to-rival-c

Read this and tell me you don't want him in Minnesota.

If he/they beat GB then all HC meetings and interviews need to come to a hault as he's the guy.

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
If he/they beat GB then all HC meetings and interviews need to come to a hault as he's the guy.
When.

When they beat green bay.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
When.

WTF is the thumbs down on Green Bay losing?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
When.

Autocorrect, my bad

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
When.

That's a night in the box.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
When.

This, very unfortunately, was a gross operator error misdirection of my index phalanx of my left hand resulting in selecting the “thumbs down” button thereby causing a total falsified and ghastly erroneous emoticon to result, further complicated by my severe negligence in taking note of said hideous error, thereby failing to correct it immediately. I know this has traumatized you in ways only a fat, hairy and ugly Packer’s fan’s moon can, so please, please, please accept my most heartfelt and sincere apology and take note that I have corrected this heinous error. 

Humbly your servant,

Prairieghost aka Fumble Phalanges Confused

Quote: @"prairieghost" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
When.

This, very unfortunately, was a gross operator error misdirection of my index phalanx of my left hand resulting in selecting the “thumbs down” button thereby causing a total falsified and ghastly erroneous emoticon to result, further complicated by my severe negligence in taking note of said hideous error, thereby failing to correct it immediately. I know this has traumatized you in ways only a fat, hairy and ugly Packer’s fan’s moon can, so please, please, please accept my most heartfelt and sincere apology and take note that I have corrected this heinous error. 

Humbly your servant,

You are forgiven my Friend.

Quote: @"prairieghost" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
When.

Humbly your servant,

Say 3 Bud Grants and 5 Hail Mary's my son...

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
@"prairieghost" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
When.

Humbly your servant,

Say 3 Bud Grants and 5 Hail Mary's my son...
Done, though I’m a daughter not a son, my friend :3