Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike, Matt, and Pete
We tried to get Chaisson from them before the deadline. Hopefully Urban sticks around long enough to snag him.

[Image: 7ep8wt2curj9.jpeg]

Told by someone in the building, that
@TomPelissero report is the tip of the iceberg, It's much worse than you can imagine. Most of the anger is directed towards the offense as Meyer leaves the defense alone. How can Khan keep him-Once you know it won't work, more time wont help

Mike ends up with say 7 or 8 wins this year, I think that's realistic.

The team has been competitive in almost every game - Zimmer hasn't and wont lose the locker room (I dont think)

Am I convinced the Wilfs move on with that scenario? No, I am not. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Nope, they wont fire Zimmer mid-season. 

What about Daboll from the Bills as a candidate?

Brian Daboll brings a vast amount of winning experience to the Buffalo Bills coaching staff.  A native of Buffalo, Daboll won a national championship as the offensive coordinator at Alabama in 2017. Daboll coached in New England for a total of 11 seasons and won five Super Bowl titles as an assistant (XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLIX and LI).

[Image: llw8de87tmyx4s5dgezs.jpg]
Bills called zero runs in the first half yesterday, other than a couple QB scrambles. Zero! And they had a 21 point halftime deficit to show for it. They wound up forcing OT against the defending champs in Tampa so kudos to them for making the comeback, but it was weird. That type of offense would be an extreme culture shock for Vikings players and fans versus what we’re used to. Maybe that’s a good thing? Not sure. 

Demetrius Harvey
@Demetrius82
· 31m
#Jaguars HC Urban Meyer was asked about Andre Cisco playing more (again). He said “Cisco is playing a little bit more, I believe, I don’t have his numbers in front of me”

Cisco played 0 defensive snaps yesterday.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Demetrius Harvey
@Demetrius82
· 31m
#Jaguars HC Urban Meyer was asked about Andre Cisco playing more (again). He said “Cisco is playing a little bit more, I believe, I don’t have his numbers in front of me”

Cisco played 0 defensive snaps yesterday.
[Image: i-dont-even-care-anymore-and-you-know-wh...ackles.gif]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Urban Meyer is just going thru the motions. Typical front running winner, when the tough stuff comes and the criticism follows in a high profile job in the pros, he wants to quit or blame others. Nick Saban even did this in Miami, Bobby Petrino, etc. 
Exactly this! Also a part of the reason I have no respect for what Saban does at Alabama.