Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kellen Moore
I got no issues with Pederson being a top contender for the job...There's another potential candidate out there that Guru touched on. One that I think is going to get a lot of attention and could be a good fit here...

The OC for GB - Hackett. 

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
5th youngest roster.

Likely top 10 pick.

Lots of young talent.

Great capologist.

More than patient ownership.

Cherry job.
Bum g.m.  If they don't ditch Rick the cycle of being around .500 and pretending  instead of contending will continue imo.  

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
Brian Daboll has to be a consideration.
I was higher on Daboll last season. He's all but abandoned using his RBs this season & the Buffalo offense is more predictable because of it.

This is why the Wilf's (and Spelly for now) can sit back and watch the coaching jobs that the other teams do..especially into the playoffs where the cream rises to the top in coaching as well.  

Back about 6 weeks ago there was a thread about potential coaches for us for 2022.  Even in 6 weeks a lot has changed with some of the top candidates like Brady (fired by Carolina).  Kellen Moore was prob the hottest and Dak/Cowboys were rolling but have come to grind the last few weeks, Daboll was hot after last season and not so much so far this season.  

Again, this is a premier HC position and we will be able to get anyone we want.  

Quote: @Skodin said:
Of proven guys, Peterson seems to make the most sense.  Can utilize a dangerous offense, bring in a proven D Coordinator.  

Most importantly, is innovative enough to make Carson Wentz and Nick Foles successful. He outcoached the pants off Zimmer in that NFCCG. 

I would love Doug Pederson, I think we are an instant playoff contender with him at the helm. draft a pass rusher and get Danielle back
Read this after I posted the same later.  Not sold on Pedersen at all.

In the proven category that many are bringing up on this thread is a name we all know??

Pat Shurmur our former Assistant Coach of the year for getting Case and the offense to the NFC Champ game vs Pedersen.  

Thoughts on Shurmur???

Quote: @minny65 said:
@Skodin said:
Of proven guys, Peterson seems to make the most sense.  Can utilize a dangerous offense, bring in a proven D Coordinator.  

Most importantly, is innovative enough to make Carson Wentz and Nick Foles successful. He outcoached the pants off Zimmer in that NFCCG. 

I would love Doug Pederson, I think we are an instant playoff contender with him at the helm. draft a pass rusher and get Danielle back
Read this after I posted the same later.  Not sold on Pedersen at all.

In the proven category that many are bringing up on this thread is a name we all know??

Pat Shurmur our former Assistant Coach of the year for getting Case and the offense to the NFC Champ game vs Pedersen.  

Thoughts on Shurmur???
Shurmur had two cracks at being a head coach and both went horribly wrong, both one year stints. Some people are just not cut out to be head coaches. I am sorry to say I feel he is one of them.

Never trusted coaches wearing golf visors. Pederson is a no.

Jim Harbaugh, he might want another crack at the Lombardi…