Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas (Yeah, that's what I said) and Happy New Year's to the Pops, Brian and the entire Robison Family.

Great to hear from you again Pops.  Have a great Thanksgiving with your family.

Hey Pops! Really great to hear from you! Of course Brian has loads of fans up here but so do YOU! So glad you stopped by. Have a great Thanksgiving and keep checking in!

Happy Thanksgiving ! Good to hear from you !

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
I hope you and the rest of the Robison family have a happy Thanksgiving as well, Pops.

How's your hunting season been going?  My son and I both got nice bucks in MN.  He shot a nice 10 pter during the youth season (and got a nice doe in our WI season) and I passed a bunch of good bucks up before finally getting a big 6x5.  Freezer is full lol
still haven’t been able to do much hunting. We were suppose to take a trip up to Minnesota and hunt but it got canceled.
I did get to take my grandson, Brodi, to my buddy’s ranch and hunt for a few days. Got Brodi his first deer, doe, with a crossbow. Dam proud of that 7 year old boy. perfect shot!
heading out to West Texas after Thanksgiving to do some mule deer hunting.

Quote: @"96POPS" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
I hope you and the rest of the Robison family have a happy Thanksgiving as well, Pops.

How's your hunting season been going?  My son and I both got nice bucks in MN.  He shot a nice 10 pter during the youth season (and got a nice doe in our WI season) and I passed a bunch of good bucks up before finally getting a big 6x5.  Freezer is full lol
still haven’t been able to do much hunting. We were suppose to take a trip up to Minnesota and hunt but it got canceled.
I did get to take my grandson, Brodi, to my buddy’s ranch and hunt for a few days. Got Brodi his first deer, doe, with a crossbow. Dam proud of that 7 year old boy. perfect shot!
heading out to West Texas after Thanksgiving to do some mule deer hunting.
That's awesome!  Congrats to Brodi, nothing like getting your first deer.

Good luck muley hunting.

Hey Pops Happy thanksgiving to you!

Good to see you! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Brian!

Happy Thanksgiving Pops and to everyone

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!