Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone!!!!!
Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and an even Happier Holiday Season. I hope everyone is doing well!!

Good to see you, Pops. Hilarious bit that Brian did at the Bank with the Cheesehead. I know it was staged, but still really funny. Brian looks good.

Yes it was funny, you guys got to try that mac n cheese, no this isn’t a post to advertise, it is friggin’ Awesome though.
I know he is missing Minnesota, not just the football, but being up there. 
still staying in shape and working out almost every day. No not for another chance to play, mostly because he has to and the fact that he’s done that almost his while life.
thanks SB.

Hey Pops!  Great to see you checking in!  This team definitely misses Brian's leadership and passion, those are the intangibles that have really been missing since he has been here.  Always awesome to see him at the stadium and knowing he will always be a Viking!  Hope you and the family are all well and that you have a happy Thanksgiving!

Hey Pops,  good to hear from you.  

Cheers, POPS - you have a happy Holiday season as well.  Thanks for stopping by - SKOL!

I hope you and the rest of the Robison family have a happy Thanksgiving as well, Pops.

How's your hunting season been going?  My son and I both got nice bucks in MN.  He shot a nice 10 pter during the youth season (and got a nice doe in our WI season) and I passed a bunch of good bucks up before finally getting a big 6x5.  Freezer is full lol

Hey Pops. Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for checking in. The mac and cheese was absolutely amazing. BRob is definitely missed. I still watch 96 questions at times because it is so good. So many fans of other teams comment about how good it is. 

Hey Pops very nice to hear from you!!! We miss Brian and we miss you!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

Happy Holidays Pops---hope all are well and safe.