Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snyder Ego Nixes Cousins Haul
you mean like spoilers as in just enough heart and W's to crush our hopes but save Zim's arse

Quote: @StickyBun said:
No idea what's going to happen with Shanahan, but I like him as a coach very much. 
if Shanny is in trouble then it just reinforces the Vikings much lower standards of employment.

Quote: @kmillard said:
@StickyBun said:
No idea what's going to happen with Shanahan, but I like him as a coach very much. 
if Shanny is in trouble then it just reinforces the Vikings much lower standards of employment.
Some coaches are expected to actually win their divisions on a regular basis as a term of maintaining their employment status,  apparently Zimmers only expectation is to not finish last very often. 

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@purplefaithful said:
I agree @TBro...

I predicted a win vs the The Bolts and predicting 0/2 vs Pack and 49'ers...Those are bad match-ups for this team.

When it will really matter for the 21 season? Their mediocrity will rear its head. 
Generally curios, why do you think SF is a bad matchup? At SF is tough, but this team isn't as good as years past as they're in the middle of all offensive statistics. I rarely feel confident vs GB but actually like the matchup vs SF if you make Jimmy beat you. They turn it over a lot, we only do when at crucial times. 
their turnovers dont mean much when our O is so inept at generating points off turnovers themselves.  I have about zero faith in a Zimmer led team winning any game they play, they could beat any team at any time IMO,  but I just dont expect them to do it any more.
I understand that part, I just dont think SF is a team the Vikes matchup poorly with. The game may say otherwise, but SF is nowhere near the team they were two years ago
I thought that was pretty obvious, but maybe not. 

I am not sold on Kyle as a great fit for us when move on from Zimmer.  If he were available it would have to because they have a losing season again.  This is his 5th year as 49'ers HC and he has had only 1 winning season albeit it was the SB lose to KC.  I do like his offensive experience but I think Lynch moved up for Lance with the thought that Kyle could develop.  So unless they really bomb the rest of the year I think we are going to have look elsewhere.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
I am not sold on Kyle as a great fit for us when move on from Zimmer.  If he were available it would have to because they have a losing season again.  This is his 5th year as 49'ers HC and he has had only 1 winning season albeit it was the SB lose to KC.  I do like his offensive experience but I think Lynch moved up for Lance with the thought that Kyle could develop.  So unless they really bomb the rest of the year I think we are going to have look elsewhere.  
I think the buzz on shannahan being let go is more just fan scuttle than having any substance.  like you said,  they just blew their wad on a RAW as fuck rookie QB,  if they werent going to give the HC time to develop him that was just a dumb ass move and the whole front office should be let go at the same time.... unless the kid is showing so poorly that the owners would just wash the whole mess but 1 year is damn fast for what they gave up.